Sales and Customer Service Specialist- Abu DhabiAbu Dhabi
Sales and Customer Service Specialist
Our team has an immediate need for passionate sales professionals. We are looking for someone who loves working with customers and is ready to make a great impact through sales achievements.
Your role to play within our team:
You will transform every opportunity into a success, you will demonstrate great values, be adept at identifying our students’ needs, building trust and offering solutions that make students happy, end to end customer service to our students, help facilitate smooth operations within the business.
We encourage each and every team member to find ways every day to improve the way that the work gets done. You will be expected to want to win with our team, and place a strong emphasis on high-performance, to enhance the admirable position of Eton Institute. You will demonstrate energy and passion for creating change while exhibiting team spirit.
How you will contribute:
- Contact potential or existing learners to promote our services / close deals
- Carry out follow-up and sales calls with learners, based on the target assigned
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Manage the coordination cycle from prospecting to closing a deal
- Providing outstanding customer service!
- Providing frontline support and handling inquiries: interact with existing and potential students either in person or via phone, chat, and email
- Take part in outreach activities
Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- 2+ years of proven sales & customer service experience in a dynamic business environment in the education industry. (Preferably)
- Excellent communication skills (Mandatory)
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify solutions
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Organized, reliable and self-motivated
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good Skills in information technology