Native Amharic (Ethiopian) Instructor for Yas Island, Abu Dhabi (Long term teaching project)Abu Dhabi
Native Amharic (Ethiopian) Instructor for Yas Island, Abu Dhabi (Long term teaching project)
Who do we look for?
- Those who are native Amharic Instructors
- Those who are qualified and experienced in teaching
- Those who are interested in teaching their native language to other language speakers
- Those who have a relevant teaching degree or certification
Skills and Experience needed
- Experience with adults and young learners
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to show patience and diplomacy when dealing with students of different cultures and ages
- Flexible in timings (especially evenings and weekends)
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Must be able to take classroom courses
It is essential that our team members have the ability to deliver results and the talent to innovate within Eton Institute’s unique culture. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with passion and drive who are excited to deliver their best.