Course Solutions CoordinatorDubai Abu Dhabi
Eton Institute in Dubai, is looking for a passionate Course Solutions Coordinator, who would be responsible for providing flexible and responsive learning solutions which are aligned with our needs, values and goals.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Course Solutions Manager for quality control and standard approach
- Perform general L&D day-to-day functions e.g. developing outlines and tests according to the L&D Business Plan, support during inspections and invigilate exams whenever required.
- Oversee document control e.g. printing and scanning certificates and drawing graphs; keep a log of borrowed material and stationery etc.
- Assist in creating and modifying content when required for courses / workshops in collaboration with the Learning and Development team, to deliver exceptional learning standards, and meeting deadlines
- Responsible for being a point of contact to external parties e.g., Instructors and suppliers and examination bodies
- Assist in championing and driving the use of the Learning Management System and foster teaching methods that incorporate technology in the physical and virtual classrooms
- Apply for KHDA attestations on behalf of students and update applicants promptly
- Organize and maintain digital folders including material codes and virtual training records
Skills and Experience required
- Required: Minimum 5-year experience within an administrative function
- BA in Teaching / Education / Psychology
- Experience within the Education Sector preferred
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience in prioritizing tasks and working under pressure
- Excellent level of English (written and verbal)
- Excellent MS Office knowledge and internet navigation skills
- Familiarity with virtual videoconferencing and digital learning platforms preferred
Good presentation skills, interpersonal and customer service skills – able to provide well-structured verbal and written feedback